Monday, September 29, 2008

dance, sing, floss and travel


I just wanted to take the time to share with everyone something very close to my heart. Anyone from Oh Canada is already VERY familiar with this brand that I am so very passionate about, and it is spreading its way to America the beautiful like wildfire. I have two words for you. lululemon athletica. The pants fit like a glove, they don't stretch out, AND they come in short and LONG for long-limbed creatures like myself. Lets just say i own more than one pair. The jackets are darling, the headbands assist in my face-washing, and i just cannot rave enough about the freakin PANTS. I promise you won't be disappointed if you decide to track down a lulu store and buy some of your very own. Although slightly pricey, they are worth every penny. www.lululemon.com






1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

well I have a lululemon water bottle which you can find here...

http://thedrennans.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-favourite-things.html

and I loved that when I went in (just a few short mintues but the stuff looks awesome!) that when I bought my water bottle and they asked if I wanted a bag...which I try to NEVER take a plastic bag but bring my own...they gave me an enviromental discount off my purchase. Isn't that fun???

hey did you ever check out that ensign and see if it was you??