Saturday, October 4, 2008

a tribute to my sisters















Two of my best friends in this entire world are my newly gained sisters, Stephanie Ellen and Michelle Linda. We have been friends even longer than Greg and I have known each other. My littlest sister Michelle is getting married on Nov. 22nd! (YAY SHELL!) I love everything about Logan and I think he will be a wonderful addition to the fam, however Logan goes to school in Utah, which means ONE thing...Michelle will moving to utah. sad right? Now Yesterday we found out that Stephanie got accepted to BYU-Hawaii!! (YAY STEPH!!) but....BYU-Hawaii is obviously located IN Hawaii...which means one thing....Stephanie has to MOVE there...DOUBLE sad right?? so basically as of january I am left sisterless. literally. I know they will be back, and in two years time, we will ALL be together again, I'll just be lost without them here. I love my sisters.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

My sisters are my best friends too. I know how you're feeling! It's hard, but we all definitely know that we want to end up close once everyone's done with school, so that makes it bearable for now...

Anonymous said...

awww. you make me wish i had real sisters! BUT i know the whole 'real sister but not real sister thing too' and its great! (you guys all LOOK like sisters anyway)

don't worry, i'll take care of steph while she is in hawaii!! :)

Julia said...

oh, i am sorry they have to leave you, but you'll just have reason to travel and visit (and who doesn't want an excuse to go to hawaii?!)

Logan and Michelle said...

sister nik i love you tons and tons and im so happy that youre my sister forever!

Ashleigh Tanner said...

Umm...hello? What am I? Just cuz we're not LEGALLY sisters, doesn't mean we're not. Afterall, "bestfriends are the sisters that God forgot to give you", member? You have me. That's all I gotta say.