Sunday, October 12, 2008

meet my friend meaghan

my sweet friend Meaghan Smith from my dear homeland oh canada is one of the most talented human beings I know. She is a doll and i highly recommend you check her out. She was recently signed by warner/sire and is well on her way to huge success. I had the privilege (along with greg, steph and ash) to see her show last night at the troubadour in hollywood. she was AMAZING and it was so great to see her on stage. the audience LOVED her (of course they did)....they even requested an encore...it was precious...she got back on stage and was all "thank you SO much you guys!! i'm just the opening act!" it was wonderful. I was so happy to see her, it had been far too long. She will be back next month and she has a few shows lined up in LA, if any of you can make it, i highly encourage you go. you will NOT be disapointed! check out her website and download her music on itunes! it's good stuff! promise! www.meaghansmith.com

her name up in lights!


waiting in line

more waiting

the lovely meags

the lad on guitar is her husband. 


2 comments:

Julia said...

she's just my little world traveller!!! i love her too. she used to be my upsdoor neighbour, until we had to move. i miss her.
glad you got to enjoy her talent.

Kristi Drennan said...

that's our little famous friend! wish I could have been there...you know how people want to go to france and greece?? I want to go to Hollywood!!! Ha ha ha ha!