Friday, October 31, 2008

this is halloween!


Oh halloween, my third favorite holiday...we had a party last weekend. we played at our place for a bit, piled everyone into greg's nasty white "free candy" van, and hit the scaregrounds for a little haunted house action, then back to our place for a scary-ish movie, prom night... oh how it made me laugh. Not on my list of favorites, but it was fun! Greg and I dressed up as Juno and Bleaker. (as seen above) Tonight (real halloween) we are heading to escondido to greet some trick-or-treaters, carve some pumpkins and celebrate the festivities with a giant plate of carne asada fries. what fun! happy halloween family, friends and strangers who look at my blog!

2 comments:

Julia said...

love your costume!!! you guys are too cute.

Kristi Drennan said...

great halloween costume idea!!!!