Monday, September 8, 2008

eight

8 Things I'm Passionate About...
Tagged by Mrs. Ashley Smith

1. gregory
2. my family, and his.
3. great friends
4. church
5. art
6. naps
7. going green
8. dessert

8 Words Or Phrases I Say Often...


1. Litttaaaaaaallll?
2. ...I didn't realize...
3. what in tarnation.
4. ew. sick.
5. i don't get it.
6. I dont even love it.
7. guuuuhh.
8. i love you

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...

1. birth some littles.
2. go back to school.
3. travel.
4. be a home owner. in san diego, and canada.
5. serve a mission with husband.
6. be financially comfortable...very comfortable.
7. have a graphic design business from home while the littles are growing.
8. see all the littles marry in the temple and have littles of their own.

8 Things I Pray For...

1. happiness.
2. guidence.
3. charity.
4. Patience.
5. love.
6. forgivness.
7. gregory.
8. family and friends.

8 Things I Have Learned...

1. blood is thicker than water...even if it's in-law blood. that counts too.
2. time heals our pain.
3. music is therapeutic
4. the church is true.
5. God's time is perfect, patience is a virtue.
6. don't wear socks outside when its raining.
7. carne asada fries are best from jilbertos in escondido.
8. all you need is love


...and now i tag...Julia, Kristi and Ashley Quist

1 comment:

Julia said...

i just love you. i think it's so crazy that we knew each other in school and then you found the church and i didnt until after you were gone and now we both have hubbies and we're sealed in the temple andit just amazes me.
i promise i'll get on this list soon, check my blog for it soon.