Thursday, April 5, 2012

Two days

TWO! That number is not at all large. I had my very last doctors appointment this morning...which actually turned out to be more of this afternoon after a ridiculously long wait, but since it was the last one for quite some time I didn't get overly flustered. In fact, I had great snacks which i stole from the moore's pantry (thank you dyanna) and I made some lovely new friends in the waiting room...none of which I know by name, but they cheered for me when it was my turn to go in and wished me well on my way out! How nice of them. Well, our sweet dude has dropped considerably, which I clearly knew on my own based on the added pressure to my lower organs and the excruciating bruised feeling in my pelvis region when I walk...or move at all for that matter. I am 50% effaced and still hangin in there at 1cm dilated. My doctor is pleased with the progress and we shall proceed with getting this show on the road starting Saturday morning!

I went to target this evening and put together TWO darling Easter baskets. A pink one, and a blue one. I hate the thought of missing out on a holiday and so the Easter bunny shall make a delivery to the hospital for my sweet babies to enjoy. Obviously Hudson will need help from Gregory and I when it comes to the chocolate portion of his basket, but it's no secret that I probably did that on purpose.

Off topic...I've become a borderline stage mom as of today. Greg's cousin set us up with her friend who runs a model/talent agency and wanted to meet with Emmerson. We went and learned about how the company runs, they got to meet Emmy and whatnot, and so now...we shall see. I don't know what will come of it quite yet, I will know more in a week or so.

Want to know the highlight of my days? Crushed ice in my drinking water and a hot bath with sea island cotton scent bubble bath. Off I go...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't even believe it! He's almost here! Lincoln can't wait to meet his new best bud!