Monday, April 16, 2012

Adjusting

Day 1 with 2 littles all by my lonesome...success. Watched a movie, friends stopped by, lunch, good naps, played at the pool, play doh, dinner ready in the crock pot, house somewhat tidy...maybe I can do this!? Sweet husband was definitely missed, but I'm learning to do everyday tasks with one hand and that's a skill that should go on a resume. Both the pink one and the blue one were on their very best behavior, so maybe I should give tomorrow a go before I celebrate as I'm sure things won't always run so smoothly. Doubling my momma duties is exhausting. It will be a happy day when wee baby hippo (hudson eats a lot. He is a hungry hippo always, thus the nickname) sleeps through the night. Life with a toddler and a newborn is a delightfully tiring chaotic joy.

No comments: