Tuesday, April 3, 2012

four days.

My morning started off with Emmy spilling an entire cup full of apple juice all over me and the couch. She of course, managed to stay perfectly dry during the incident. That whole "don't cry over spilled milk" quote was definitely not applied on my part. She on the other hand, handled the situation like a champ. hugs followed by "it's okay momma." I'm blessed to have such an understanding little nugget. Not all 2.5 year olds would catch on to the fact that mommy pleads temporary insanity. I'll celebrate the day that I get my brains back in order. Hopefully this will be the case sooner than later...We have company coming next month and I'd like them to leave with the desire to return again one day.

on another note, you all remember our darling , forgetful, highly confused grandpa, yes? well feast your eyes on this photo captured by greg's uncle matthew...


that's him sitting in his trusty chair in his man cave. gloves on his lap, headphones around his neck with no music playing, going in for a close shave....with the tv remote. that's right. he is definitely rubbing his stubble with the remote control fully thinking that his face is being shaved. bless his heart.

No comments: