Wednesday, May 11, 2011

oops, i did it again.

cheese grated my knuckle off that is. me and the cheese grater are officially done. there's a reason why cheese comes already shredded in a package and it's not just for the lazy, it's also for people who can only wish that they still had knuckle skin in tact. unfortunately, i found this out the hard way.

months ago, i forced sweet husband to get rid of the massive closet he once received from a client. a couple of weeks ago, i forced him to part with the man chair. we are now trying desperately to get rid of the dinosaur of a television in our living room, any takers? it's free! we might even pay you at this point. and once that happens, i might just finally be content with our furniture for the time being. Mmm, contentment is so wonderful, yet ever so rare in my life. i need more of that.

recently, i told gregory that he was my sweet love boat. we come up with new names for each other daily. maybe even hourly. in return, and without hesitation he told me i was his cruise ship. i didn't get it/got slightly offended that he chose such a large ship to describe me he then went into further detail explaining as if he'd thought about me as a cruise ship already before and i should be following his logic, that a cruise ship has everything he could ever want or need. his brain is indeed different from anyone else i've ever known and i never know what will come out of his mouth. i like that. as i was laughing at how sure he was of his comparison of me and a cruise ship, he asks if this will appear on my blog. yep, i think he secretly likes being featured!



2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

That dude makes me laugh! Though I think you tell the stories in such a way that takes it to "Laugh Out Loud" worthy. Just sayin'.

Ashley said...

oh my goodness! I love cruise ships too. Greg knows what he's talking about. haha. I also loved that black chair!