Monday, May 16, 2011

tickled and twittered

why is it that when i put a delish sandwich together made with love for my sweet gal, she doesn't want anything to do with it, yet when i put all of the contents of that very same sandwich separately on her tray, she is tickled pink? mind boggling.

my sweet husband now compares everything that is good, to bob. yes, sweet bob. the cat. he says that emmy is just like bob in every way. pleasing to the the eyes, loves food and attention, doesn't like to cuddle, a real crowd pleaser. i personally don't like my little girl being compared to a beast, but my husband gets slightly offended when i don't take his "kind" words as a compliment to our child.

last night i was tickling gregory's arm as we watched television. i asked "hows that feel?" his response? "like sweet bob nuzzling against my ankles with no shoes on."

...if you ask me, he has an unhealthy relationship with that feline.

oh, so about twitter...i tweet now. you should follow me and i'll follow you. xoNikkiNielsen is the name.

thanks loves!

No comments: