Saturday, April 17, 2010

oh my.

yesterday sweet husband called to tell me that some lady was moving and wanted to give him a recliner and what he called a "dresser". he comes home with a rather large black leather bachelor pad looking chair that does NOT go with my decor, and a CLOSET. i'm not kidding. i'm talking one of THESE...


i don't know where in our tiny apartment he figured we could fit this insanely oversized piece of furniture, but it's here to stay. and now i've been racking my brain all day of ways to rearrange emmerson's bedroom.


as for the chair...we now have two recliners and a loveseat, all COMPETELY mismatched seating stuffed into our living space. ask me if i'm thrilled about that...

this man-chair is ruining my life. so is the "dresser".


1 comment:

Ashleigh Tanner said...

I'd be MORE than happy to take the "man-chair" off your hands. I'll give you $75 for it - that's a $25 profit! =)