Tuesday, April 27, 2010

you got me feelin like a child now...

last night for our anniversary, greg's parents babysat emmerson while greg and i got thai food. it's my new addiction. afterwards we went to cold stone for ice cream. greg got some delicious cheesecake concoction, and do you want to know what i got? cotton candy ice cream with twix bar mixed in it. as we were sitting at our little table enjoying our very different flavors of ice cream, it dawned on me of how immature my taste buds are. i looked at his nicely combined sweet cream ice cream and berries, and then i looked at my bright blue and brown mess and felt like a five year old. here i am celebrating 2 years of marriage, and i felt like i should be able to hold my fingers up to show how old i am...only i don't have enough fingers...which means i probably shouldn't be eating blue ice cream. to top it all off, while we were eating, party in the USA by miley cyrus came on. greg looked at me and was like "nik! it's your song!" and as i started bobbing my head and singing along, it confirmed my serious lack of adult behavior.


2 comments:

Logan and Michelle said...

i really love that about you sas nik :)plus i love party in the usa hehe. Glad you guys had a lovely 2 year anniversary! Logan, little dude, and I all miss you lots.

Ashley said...

behaving like an adult can be way overrated! Keep it up! Happy Anniversary!