Saturday, January 22, 2011

spaz.

cooking and baking have become a part of my life lately and i'm learning to like it. we're not quite to the love stage yet, but there's potential. sweet husband is definitely a fan. i will try to keep at it, so long as i don't cheese-grate all of my knuckles off. just can't seem to get the hang of that tool.

emmerson and i went to the park this afternoon and she made a new friend named Lulu. i just loved that her name was Lulu. so great!

yet another downfall to being freakishly tall...my ticker can't seem to pump strong enough for the blood in my veins to reach my hands and feet. they are always like popsicles and i'm starting to enjoy the thought of summer.

we miss our neighbors dearly. ash, jeremy and beckett moved to a town in a far away land (15 mins max) and we don't see them nearly as much as we would like to anymore. SO we might just have to move too. i can see that happening in the near future if all goes as planned!

my dear old grandad has seen better days. he will be 94 this week, and a broken hip landed him in the hospital in early december. he's been hangin in there ever since. once they got him all situated in the hospital, his doctor came in to see if there was anything he was missing or needed. my grandfather replied without hesitation "yes, my beer. i have one everyday at 4:00, always have." low and behold, good ol doc wrote him a prescription. for beer. in the hospital. oh canada! :) oh and speaking of my homeland, baaaaack to canada for us (emmerson and i) in march! I am a bridesmaid, and emmy is a flower girl! Taryn gets hitched and it should be a good time had by all!

my apologies for jumping topics like a spaz. apparently i can't control myself.


1 comment:

Ashley said...

fingers crossed! we will help you with any of your paperwork so you can get over here asap!