Tuesday, January 4, 2011

snap back to reality.

back to real life. all settled back in our place, the holiday joy is gone and sweet husband is back to work. oh reality, i'm not sure that i missed you all that much after all. I think i must be bored because i find myself cleaning things, tidying up after emmy, grocery shopping, planning dinner AND dessert, putting clothes away, thinking of projects i can start, and all things domestic that are highly out of character for me. i'm normally more of a "pack up the little girl and go spend money at the mall rather than the grocery store in hopes that we can get takeout for supper" kind of wife. poor gregory. remember how last year i wanted to try meal plans? yeah, that never worked out for me so well. perhaps now would be a good time to start. yup, consider it done.

on to more exciting business...want to hear the best news of my whole year so far? I got an invite to attend a sneak peek for the new sprinkles cupcakes opening in La Jolla and i'm fairly pleased about it!!! oh man, i get goosebumps just thinking of the delightful morsels that will soon be just minutes away from my home whenever i desire. a special thank you to sprinkles for coming to san diego.

best.
decision.
ever.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i hope you have some luck with meal planning! I am the same way aas you and I am trying to plan better...it`s not going so well, but hopefully it gets better! You could just have cupcakes for dinner from mow on if they are going to be that close.