Monday, December 1, 2008

december has finally arrived!

well folks. we bit the bullet and bought ourselves an early merry christmas greg and nikki present. it's a camera. a good one, and we love it. A wonderful investment i would say. once we have littles we will want quality pictures of the darling rugrats....not that there is a little nielsen on the way, don't get your hopes up quite yet.

On another Christmas note (shocking right!?) here is the difference between my husband and I. In stores around the holidays we are given a bazillion opportunities to support one cause or another, and i can never ever say no to someone asking me if I'd like to donate to a hungry family at christmas time or what have you. SO...we were in line at the grocery store and at the checkout as Greg was about to pay, the nice cashier man asked "would you like donate a dollar to the children's hospital this holiday season?" Greg looks up, shrugs and replies "uh, no thanks. i'm good." WHAT? my jaw dropped. what a grinch!! I was laughing at how "whatever" he was about it, but i just couldn't bring myself to say no to something like that.










No comments: