Sunday, December 14, 2008

and they just keep on comin...

so, if you read my blog, then you know my husband is not very good with his words. Well i will have to add to his list of "gregisms" because they happen quite frequent and they always make me laugh. Today while sitting in sacrament meeting at church, he looks up at all of the christmas decorations and whispers to me "isn't that a nice harth?" i'm all...."a WHAT?" he points at the decoration he's talking about and repeats "that harth is really nice!" my eyes start to water from holding in my laughter...i whisper back "yes greg...thats a really nice wreath!" oh i love him.

1 comment:

Arica said...

haha. oh fun. i would like to witness a gregism someday! and ps.. (in reference to your previous post) i LOVE your hair dark, it suites you so well.