Tuesday, December 23, 2008

christmas eve eve

christmas bells are ringing!! we're going to the temple tonight to hear the schroeders sing, then off to christmas card lane to see the wonderful lights. (anyone wanna come?? text me!) i work tomorrow morning and then tomorrow night santa finally comes (SANTA!! i KNOW him!!) and we get to spend the evening at the Moore's beautiful home...i love it, it feels so christmassy and happy at their place! Greg and I plan to come back home to sleep and have our own little christmas morning together for our first christmas as married people. Christmas day we get to talk to chris in russia, and then family dinner at the Nielsens. I miss my family!!!! It just doesn't feel complete being here for christmas, but I'll make the best of it. home sick much? indeed i am. well folks...i hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year!!

bye buddyyy....hope you find your dad.
haha oh elf.

No comments: