Wednesday, December 17, 2008

obsessive decorating disorder

thats what i have. i'm never satisfied with any one room in my little home. okay, so maybe i like the livingroom, but other than that...it's just not working for me. solution: redecorate. although this takes time, money and creative skills that i seem to be lacking these days, i am going to take on this challange and satisfy my eyeballs once and for all. i actually already started with the guest bathroom. bye bye yellow...hello red black and white. i am indeed pleased with the outcome. next tasks...our bedroom and the kitchen.  As for the bedroom, we are getting a new bed that i ADORE from the family i work for. i just feel like this new piece of furniture deserves a beautiful duvet from anthropologie. i am in love with what that store has to offer and they always have decent sale items.  fingers crossed for a little christmas money right? my kitchen is VERY white...anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to spruce that sucker up? i am fully in need of help on this one. thanks friends.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I too have been bit by the bug. Men just don't understand how important it is. After much complaining I was given a nice decorating chunk from our summer sales money, and I am still not satisfied. I could spend all day in craft stores and pier 1. It is too fun! All I can say is I hope our husbands make good money!