Friday, March 16, 2012

rain!

I've been overly warm recently, which is unlike me, but normal considering the circumstances. i can't remember the last time i needed socks on my feet. i like being cold every now and then...weird? maybe. well this weekend is supposed to be stormy rainy goodness and with all the sunshine i've had in my life lately, i will welcome the clouds and raindrops with open arms. literally. we as in gregory, emmerson and i plan to jump in puddles and get sopping wet...right after we eat green pancakes for st. patrick's day breakfast. tomorrow morning's festivities will then continue with a trip to babies r us to purchase all of the baby goods still needed, a shamrock shake from mcdonalds, and a bazillion loads of blue laundry so i can stock the boy's closet. at least him and emmy will always be well dressed. people have always told me you start to look like a hobo after you have kids because the littles tend to need a new wardrobe every couple of months at first, and then every season from then on. apparently growing out of your clothes takes priority over just plain wanting new clothes and so i find myself settling with what i already have. that's gonna get old real quick...i love me some new outfits. and pinterest doesn't exactly calm the shopping desires as i find myself drooling over lovely frocks on the daily. anyway. i'm looking forward to my cold stormy days ahead. i might even bust out the fireplace dvd and drink hot chocolate.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

If you don't get cold, it's harder to get cozy. Me too...different reason. ;-) Sweet post sweetie.