Monday, March 26, 2012

Almost there...

A teeny tiny crib sheet is the only thing holding me back from taking pictures of the wee dude's sleeping quarters. Aside from that one last detail, the nursery is complete and I cannot wait to reveal the results. It's not at all baby-ish when it comes to the prints/colors but it is exactly what I had in mind. I'm just glad that it's almost done! The tiny blue laundry is fresh and folded, I've started to set things aside for my hospital bag, my energy and comfort levels are at a bare minimum...i think I'm finally about ready to accept the crazy that will soon be my life with two littles. I've been considering the idea of only two kids lately. Sweet husband tells me that's just 37.5 weeks of pregnancy talking, but I really feel like it could be a nice option. Three is my max.

I'm still wondering why people say spacing your kids 2 years apart is ideal. Perhaps I need to look further ahead than the next couple of months to when the two can play together and be pals, but right now all I can focus on is my moody 2 year old, who just dipped her orange slice in ketchup and made me gag a little bit and how a newborn will only add to the chaos. I hope I'm cut out for this.

1 comment:

Elke Ek said...

Im not going to lie...but it can be CRAZY!!! totally depends on the kids but just take one day at a time and try not to accomplish too much in each day and sleep when they sleep:) Cannot wait to see the little guy!! Good luck