Wednesday, October 7, 2009

tutus

i have a new hobby. i'm trying to be crafty these days since i'm pretty much home alone everyday with nothing to do...so i've been trying to come up with things to create. i was pleasantly surprised with the outcome of my current endeavor. There's nothing like a little girl in a tutu and i was about to purchase one for $15 last weekend when i thought, wait a tick! i can do this myself! and so i did..these are of course infant sized for my little Emmerson, but i can make any size! want one? i can make one for you!

4 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I want one! I don't have anyone to put it on but maybe hot husband will stick it on his head until we have a girl someday! ;) Getting close friend...sooo exciting!

Ashley said...

They are so cute! Good job!

Julia said...

me??? i want one...
how much is it going to cost me?
seriously, let me know.

Calee said...

My neices would look so cute in those!! How much?