Saturday, October 24, 2009

hello, goodbye.

to my due date that is...

yep, october 24th has nearly come and gone. thank goodness for a doctor open to elective induction because i am all scheduled to check into the hospital at 5:30am on monday morning to get things going, and i couldn't be more ready. wish me luck, and do not fret, this week my blog will be plastered with pictures of sweet little emmerson! :)


ps. apparently i got confused this morning and put all of our bread and bagels in the freezer instead of back in the cupboard. greg just found it there and now thinks i'm mental. i don't even love my brain these days.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Tanner said...

...I think you were thinking ahead. You know, since you'll be at the hospital this week and all...wouldn't want the bread and bagels to go to waste! ...right?

Love for you bestfriend!