Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ten.

i am now able to count on my hands the days left before my due date. ten days, but how often is that accurate? last week's doctors appointment revealed that i had progressed slightly, but yesterdays news of no more progression took away all hope of an early baby. I plan to demand being induced at next weeks appointment preferably on or a day before my due date, which my doctor actually agreed to, so we'll see if he will hold true to his word. I plan to walk in the sand and eat spicy food daily to get things moving. other than the fact that i am bored of being fat, doc has no good reason to pump drugs through my body to kick this little baby girl out early, so it looks like i have at least 10 more long days of waiting.

on a happy note...i slept for 12 hours last night...how many 9 month pregnant gals can say THAT happy phrase? i feel rejuvenated.

2 comments:

Julia said...

eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk. seriously. that is all i can say.... i am so stoked for you.
and jealous of your sleep :)
oh, and i know you want the baby now, but think, once she's here, you can't give her back. enjoy your last moments and just a "table of two".

Calee said...

Yay yay so excited!!!! You're almost there!! Little Emmerlou is going to be here before you know it!

<3 <3 Calee