Wednesday, April 6, 2011

gettin my beach bod on.

yesterday was monday, and today is thursday. i've gone mental and i don't know how to regain my sanity. i hate weeks like this where i just can't seem to do anything right, or even think straight for that matter. i also hate weeks when i forget to eat all day long and find myself stuffing an entire days worth of calories into my body at 10:00pm. those calories mainly consisting of chocolate, ice cream and cookies. that really can't be good for the bod. sometimes during these spring months i struggle trying to decide what makes me happier. feasting on these decadent treats? or the thought of fitting nicely into my new bathing suit? why oh why must they come out with chocolate mini eggs and cadbury creme eggs just months before we prance around nearly naked in public, i will never understand. harsh.

4 comments:

Jackie Romney said...

So true. But just so you don't go any longer mixing up your days...today is wednesday.

sammy said...

haha i was going to say the same nik, it's wednesday... clearly you are losing some sanity ;)

but don't you EVER fret about being in a bathing suit. you may be my longest, leanest friend! and you're gorge! so SHUSH! love xx

Nikki Nielsen said...

yes, yes i know it's wednesday. i had a really hard time making my brain believe it. thats all. it just felt like a thursday.


until afternoon hit...then it was suddenly saturday.
k, goodnight.

Kristi Drennan said...

So true...though I've never had a beach bod. Please explain what it's like to have one of these? Mkaythanks.