Friday, March 18, 2011

there is sunshine in my soul today

want to know my new favorite color? sparkles!!! i am so in love. nails, shoes (i'm currently lusting over sparkly cream-colored toms...they WILL be mine one day) lotion, you name it. speaking of lotion there is a lovely new scent at bath & body works called carried away...and it definitely comes with shimmer lotion to enhance the summer glow of sun kissed skin. i must invest in that before summertime. i ordered two bathing suits and i've been window shopping for hats, sandals, bags, and all things summer. i love when the feel of spring finally sinks into my brain and i just want to drive around with my windows down and welcome the warm sunshine that will soon consume my life.

1 comment:

Lindsay Teter said...

yayy! i LOVE sparkles. gold toms - wear them frequently! and got glitter turquoise polish on!