Friday, March 11, 2011

good television, early mornings and picnics


i am obsessed with the bachelor. i probably think about the finale that will air on monday night a minimal of 7 times a day. we are going to have a party that night. i am team emily. she is a perfect breed of human. so flawless it nearly hurts my brain to look at, and sweeter than a cupcake. brad really can't go wrong in choosing her.



i hate that the time changes on saturday. i like when it's light in the summer evenings and all, but it seems too early for that this year for some reason. plus, my girl has been waking up at 6:30 every morning. does that mean it will be 5:30 starting sunday? no thank you.

but just in case, it's a good thing she's so sweet in the am. not to mention cute as a button.


emmy and her cousin landon's age gap is seeming less and less everyday and i love it. she gets excited when he plays with her, and they make each other laugh. i hope they grow up to be the very best of friends.



here's to good television, early mornings and picnics at the park! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So cute! I am SOOO with you on the early DST! I think I will protest Sunday morning on Commercial Street in my jammies! (maybe not, but I want to) ;-)

Kristy said...

Your daughter is SO cute!