Friday, August 20, 2010

sunshine.

that awful day spoken of below was made lovely with the help of a couple friends and the love of my life. i was sitting on our couch bumming about our broken car, when i get a text from a pal saying she had cupcakes for me. she didn't even know the bad news. heaven sent. after that, a kind friend offered to bring pizza for dinner and watch wipeout with us...he didn't know my bad news either. heaven sent. and as if that wasn't enough...sweet husband came home from work with the most beautiful bouquet of sunflowers i've ever laid eyeballs on, my favorite chocolate, ice cream, AND a sweet card that reminded me that it was only a car. :)


now THAT is sunshine on a cloudy day!

1 comment:

Ashleigh Tanner said...

That gave me chills!! Greg is such a great husband!! Love you bestie!