Thursday, August 12, 2010

alive.

i got a little burnt out on blogging. i did. it's the truth. and i'm not sayin i'm back full force, but i figured i should at least let the family and other out-of-towners who read this know that we are still alive and well!

i dyed my hair back to dark, i have red nail polish on my fingers and toes, i just had an AMAZING game of yahtzee (seriously amazing...five yahtzees and a 738 total. no kidding.) and i'm trying to think of a way to make money in my spare time. i like having my own money. i need it. if you have any ideas for me...i'd love to know.

baby girl is not so much baby anymore. she's big. real big. and silly. and so much fun!

we might be moving soon. it's a maybe. cheaper rent and more space sounds appealing...even if leaving the ocean breeze doesn't. i'll keep you posted.

i guess summer is supposed to start here this weekend...oh good. now that i'm starting to crave fall and all. silly southern california.


No comments: