Tuesday, August 17, 2010

just my luck.

let me take you back a few years...2006 to be exact. it was around the month of april...maybe even may. i purchased a pretty new car. a black mazda 3 and ohhh boy was i happy. my first car. brand new. so good. my dear pal Ashleigh and I decided to take a lovely drive to julian for some famous apple pie. Ash was driving my car, as i was still a little frightened to drive in unfamiliar territory and as we were cruising the winding roads singing along to The Veronicas...a drunk idiot on his motor cycle totaled my brand new car. so new that i hadn't even made the first payment yet. it cost more to rebuild that car than what i payed for it. bummer right? bad luck right? thats what i thought. until today happened. remember that one time...we just got a new car. i loaded sweet baby girl in for a quick trip to the park before nap time. we were cruising down the street singing along to The Jonas Brothers... slowing down for a red light ahead when BANG. another one of earths idiotic humans slammed into my pretty new car. so new we haven't even made the first payment yet. what are the odds. this is a conspiracy against me owning a completely unharmed car for longer than 3 weeks.

i. don't. get. it.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

OH NO! No Bueno! :-(

Oh, and where are you possibly moving to???

Alex Monroe said...

I think the universe is working against you my friend. At least you and Emmy are well, right?