Tuesday, January 5, 2010

twenty ten.

twenty ten...two thousand ten...whatever it may be, i feel like this year will be swell. i like it already! i'm so grateful that my husband can work so that i am able to stay home with my sweet baby girl. i absolutely love hanging out with her and watching her grow.

now, i made a couple of resolutions. in announcing these things to the world, i hope to put more effort into keeping them.

1) fold and put away clothes immediately after doing laundry. this is to minimize disaster on our bedroom floor. (sorry dad...i know you tried real hard to train me, but i still suck at putting clothes away)

2) make meal plans. we decide on suppers that we really like, shop for what we need for those meals, and stick to it. this way we wont eat out as often, helping us to lose that extra holiday weight and making it a treat when we do get to go out. we will get the most out of our groceries having it all planned out.

i like this new way of life! my house is tidy and we are eating better!

here's to a wonderful year ahead!
cheers.

3 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

amen to both cute friend.

Sharon said...

So funny! Now if I recall it was getting the dirty clothes off the floor that was the real problem (we won't even mention the garbage bag incident..ahem) You are actually one of the best laundry *folders* I've ever known... So just get the clean ones into a drawer or closet and you've got it beat!!:-) xoxox

Sara Walker said...

I'm with you on the meal plans!! I have a calendar I keep just for that and it helps so much!! I think I cut my grocery bill in half when I did that because then I knew what to buy at the store!!
I don't have your email address -I went private, if you email me I'll add you to my list. westcoastwalkers@gmail.com