Saturday, January 9, 2010

ice cream

yesterday was a good day. it was my VERY first experience with an ice cream truck....

my friend kelsey and i were at the beach in la jolla watching our lovers surf, when i heard a glorious sound...the most annoying music in history...the ice cream truck making its way down the street!!! i dreamed that this day would come and i was overjoyed. i quickly prayed for cash in my wallet. MIRACLE...$7! the closer this heavenly man in the colorful truck came, the more my heart raced with excitement. i assume that my happy dance on the sidewalk cued him to stop. he pulled over, displaying pictures of the scrumptious treasures offered inside. i told him that i was a first timer and he was very happy for me. i chose the popsicle cherry collision, payed the kind gentlemen, thanked him for a wonderful experience and carried on with my day. it was a day i will never forget.

1 comment:

Calee said...

Oh my gosh I love you hahaha