Monday, January 18, 2010

help support the nielsen three

a couple of years ago, my sweet husband started an auto detailing business. we called it Nielsen Mobile Detailing and everything was peachy. business has recently slowed down quite a bit around the holidays, plus this rain planning to pour down on us all week, equals no work. here's what you can do to help, if you're interested. we don't care whether we know you or not...or whether you even live in the area or not, just go to his website Nielsen Mobile Detailing. there we have a link to become a fan on facebook. he needs to get at least 500 fans. spread the word, and if you, or anyone you know in the san diego area needs their car detailed after this rain passes, you know who to call!





1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

Well I wish I could come and support you in person with work...and frankly because of that whole Cali thing going for you....but I joined his facebook fan page. I hope that helps. xo