Friday, July 31, 2009

nesting

i'm not certain as to what has gotten into my system, but i'm cleaning our place like a molly maid on speed. i can't stop. things cannot get done quick enough and i can't even finish one task before moving on to the next and creating a list of 10 other things to complete. i needed to take a break. so here i am. i got online to check out my baby center updates and low and behold...i am nesting. apparently quite common at this point of pregnancy and nothing to fear.  i think this is the first kind of crazy that gregory will be able to appreciate. tomorrow i enter the third, and final trimester. i can't believe that we will get to meet this sweet little ninja child (she doesn't sleep...EVER) in just 12 weeks (give or take...hopefully take).

i changed my mind on the crib bedding....the other was cute...but when i saw a picture of it all set up with the bumper and sheets....it was too white and not girly.....so i'm going with my second choice:
do you love it? i do! the walls will be light lime-ish green, and lots of pink, yellow, green and white accents. i think it will be darling once it all comes together. i'll be sure to post pictures!

5 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

I want to see a belly picture. Make it happen...work it out. Loves the bedding!

Calee said...

I think the bedding is adorable!! And you're already in your 3rd trimester?! Holy cow! I'm so excited for the both of you :) So fun!! Let's get lunch sometime, yes? Text me :)

Sharon said...

Nikki I love your choice, it's tweet!! And I'm sure Emmy will share your love of "Light LIME-ish GREEN" ;-) xoxo

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

The bedding is cute. And you are the most adorable pregnant girl I've ever seen.

The end.

The Jayroes said...

love the bedding!!