Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sunshine lollypops and rainbows.

summer is here, no more june gloom.  i would normally be ecstatic by this realization....but this year i am growing quite large at a rather fast pace and i have a feeling that the heat will not be my friend.

-vacation last week was splendid, but it's over :( i miss shell.

-we officially have insurance!!! high fives for free babies!! (well almost free...it looks as though getting reimbursed for the $1100 i've spent thus far on checkups will not be coming my way anytime soon...or ever) 

-my happy day of birth is in TWO days...yup, 25 years of age in just TWO days. i nearly have a heart attack when i think about it. a quarter of a century. whew! i plan to celebrate thursday night with the padres and you're invited! 

- another sweet baby has captured my heart. i got some quality cuddling in with sweet ava last week while tanner and alana were here. what a doll. i love her. all these babies make me beyond excited for my own!

 






2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Hope you have a fun birthday you old preggo! Oh just cause I know you'll soooo love it. I painted my toenails the other day...wanna know what color? PURPLE! Oh yes I did...I soooo did! Now I'm gonna go eat a purple freezy and find a purple shirt! PURPLE!!!

Dyanna Moore said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Nikki! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I am so glad that you are in my family eternally. You make me smile every time I am around you. I can't wait for Miley Cyrus! I love you!