Monday, May 4, 2009

i never used to like chocolate milk. now i do.

TOMORROW is the day we find out who is in my belly!  little baby girl, or little baby boy. i keep saying little...but as you know, my belly seems insanely LARGE for how far along i am....and have you SEEN husband as a wee baby? enough said. oh...did you know that if you want to bring a BABY on a cruise....you have to PAY for it. it doesn't eat their precious food, it doesn't need a bed to sleep in...soooo silly. uhhh mother-in-law, you can still watch the big-little one in jan. for 5 days right? :)

i like fast food. sometimes i want it for supper. i opted for drive through one evening, and some people just don't do it right. there was a line...then finally one truck in front of me placing his order. done. pulls forward JUST enough to block me from being able to order. uhhhhh REALLY? he had PLENTY of room to give me my space. i was probably WAY more hungry than he was and i couldn't even get my order in. i hope you all have better drive through etiquette than that jerkface. i get angry when i'm hungry these days.

remember how sweet husband says funny things pretty much EVERYDAY? well another comment was brought to my attention this weekend and it made me laugh...i thought i'd share. gregory says he was about 14. i think he should have known better at that age. Anyway, the family was watching tv. a commercial for always sanitary napkins came on. greg watches in disgust and says "uhhhh stupid girls!! can't even hold their pee!"  haha this kid must have been pure entertainment for them!

OH get this...i'm going to SCHOOL this summer. i want to brush up on my graphic design skills and maybe try to do something with it from home when baby comes. good idea, right? i'm stoked! 
okay... family, friends and blog stalkers of the world...i will be back tomorrow to tell you BOY or GIRL!!! lets hope baby nielsen isn't modest....show us the goods!! (or we have to go back in two weeks to find out and that sounds torturous). have a nice day!

xoxo

2 comments:

Julia said...

eeeek i am so excited to find out. good thing i have those sanitary napkins because i'm peeing in my pants!!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Did I know that you took Graphic Design?? We really are soulmate friends.

The sanitary napkins...always a laugh out loud moment with your husband!!

Can't wait to hear what baby is!!!