Thursday, July 12, 2012

there will be 3.

i've officially decided  on 3. that's right. i said it. i want one more kid. three sounds good. no more, no less. unless of course a certain someone from up above plays a sick joke on me and "blesses" us with multiples...otherwise three it will be. not anytime soon of course, as i am still a slave to the needs of a newly birthed human and i'm not by any means quite that mental. no offense to those of you who get 'er done real quick, that craziness is just not for me.  Hudson is a gem of a baby. a real jolly fellow, and thus the deciding factor for the plans of a third. speaking of the Huds...upon deciding on a name for our dear boy, i took it upon myself to see what his name actually meant, and was thrilled with what i saw.

Gender: M
Origin of Hudson: English
Meaning of Hudson: "Hugh's son"
Hudson's Popularity in 2011: #112

(found on nameberry.com)

ummm, do you even realize that my maiden name is Hughes!?!? absolutely perfect.

2 comments:

Ashleigh Tanner said...

HOLY PERFECT!!! Of course he's Hugh's sone, duh! I love this! Makes me fall in love with his name that much more (as if that was possible)!

sammy said...

i was actually saving the name hudson on my secret baby name list... but wow, it definitely works best for your little guy :) he's so sweet. i can't wait to meet him someday soon.