Thursday, December 9, 2010

the stockings were hung by the chimney with care

i decided last christmas that i was going to buy plain velvet stockings from pottery barn and then create my own design for all of my kids' stockings so that they are somewhat special to them. last year i didn't get around to it, but this year i finally put on a pair of crafty pants... errrr...put on my crafty hat?? i finally got crafty and went to work. i'm happy with the results and my sweet emmy thinks it's marvelous, so mission accomplished!

please note: i cannot take credit for the design of mine and greg's stocking. that was pottery barn

2 comments:

Lindsay Teter said...

AHH i am in love with the owl! good job nik!

Abby Johnson said...

I love that! I have been struggling with deciding what stockings to buy..but you've inspired me! Create my own :)