Saturday, November 13, 2010

and counting.

my fireplace DVD is playing on my tv with christmas music, i just baked sugar cookies, i have some decorations up, and i cannot stop smiling!! i've even come to a compromise on the christmas tree dilemma. although it makes no sense to have one this year, i figure we can go get a real live tree of the charlie brown variety to satisfy my needs. it will be fun to go pick one out as we normally just pull branches out of a box each year and assemble a very fake fur in our livingroom. our house will be filled with the fresh scent of pine and i won't feel like a complete failure of a christmas lover.


forty.

one.

days.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Tanner said...

For the record I caught your Christmas "bug" while at your house yesterday. I then proceeded to buy a table runner, kitchen towels and plugged in my new Christmas scent. My house is transforming and you'd be proud! =)