Monday, May 10, 2010

my first mother's day.

i have the most beautiful, sweet, sassy, bossy, darling and lovable baby girl in all the land and it was so lovely to celebrate being a mom for the first time yesterday!

we surprised nana and grandpa at church in the morning, then went over to their place for the afternoon and grandpa made us a delicious supper.

emmerson helped him husk the corn.




and then she helped eat it!

lover boy was off the hook for presents, since i made that part of the deal for my beautiful diaper bag, but he still got me mrs. fields cookies, chocolate, and a card which was so presh of him. he was extra nice to me all day and made me feel loved and appreciated and emmy finally learned how to say "mama" yesterday which was very appropriate timing. i truly love being a mom!

No comments: