Tuesday, September 15, 2009

wheel....of.....fortune!!!


so, remember that one time a few years ago....my husband was on the price is right??
need a recap? here he is...


well folks, this time he's going for wheel of fortune!! auditions are in san diego on saturday and we are SO THERE. well, i'm just there for moral support, but i'm seriously hoping that the combination of his cute face, and mad puzzle skills will land him a spot on the show so that he can win big and buy little emmy and i a house!! we watch the show every single night while eating dinner, and he truly has talent. wish us luck!!



9 comments:

Andrew said...

haha. i hadn't seen that before. where's your sweet hot tub? ps. good luck, i hope he makes it! (:

Andrew said...

ps. that was me, arica.

Kristi Drennan said...

Totally didn't know that!! That was VERY enjoyable. Good luck!

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh just last nite we were watching WoF at supper, & I said sometime when we're in Cali I should try out for that cuz I'm pretty good at it -- even tho I'd *rather* go on Jeopardy, but I'm too afraid of making a fool of myself (depending on the categories of course.) ha Good luck Greg!!!

Ashley said...

i wish we could go to it with you guys

The Jayroes said...

oh my gosh - chase will die! he wanted to be on it so bad! he LOVES it... well, before there was no more bob.
hilarious!

The Jayroes said...

by the way.. i just read how you watch wheel of fortune every night while dinner - caaaute!

Anonymous said...

wheel of fortune is also a nightly event in our house too!! I just love it. Good luck Gregory!
Taryn

Alana Moore said...

NO WAY!!!! I watch that show every night!!! I want to go on so bad, i signed up online but nothing happend...how did he get auditions?