Monday, August 10, 2009

green machine.

over the weekend we painted baby emmy's room. i love the color, i just need that precious bedding to go in the precious crib before the room will look even somewhat complete to my eyeballs. I will take pictures after the baby shower to show you all the finished product. in the mean time, here is a progress report for those of you who care! 

warning: some of the images shown (unhumanly-white massive amounts of skin...aka my stomach) may be shocking to some viewers. proceed at your own risk.

we are painters.


they call this spring leaf green.


a little finger painting.


love for emmerson claire.





we fight, we break up.


we kiss, we make up. 
(a mask to protect the child from getting high)





2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

Awww your belly looks cute! Love the green.

I had a "full on" purple dress the other day for church...I was going to dedicate a whole post to you...then I had a purple dress malfunction and had to take it off. So instead I put on a purple shirt and now I'm going to go eat a purple popscicle.

The Jayroes said...

the pic of your belly with the heart on it is the cutest ever!!! but.. you shouldn't be painting!