Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy easter love the nielsens

the easter bunny found me on this fine easter sunday. i eat chocolate and candy until i feel sick, then i take a break and start all over again. i LOVE holidays. any excuse to eat sugar for breakfast is a reason to party in my opinion. even baby nielsen got a toy for easter! greg gave me a card. it was blank inside...and he left it that way... until i demanded he write his loving sentiments. brian regan gave him this idea. husbands of the world...do not take notes from comedians when it comes to your loving wifes. 




2 comments:

Ashley said...

despite the fact that Brian Regan does not give sound marital advice...I still love him!!!
So funny!!

Happy Easter!

Hayley said...

I soo want you to have a girl. Our kiddos could be best friends in the summer when we always come to see you guys :) Maybe pen pals?? LOL