Monday, March 2, 2009

goodbye to you

for the next 7 1/2 months....this is goodbye sushi deli, i will miss your crunchy roll the most. goodbye deli meats, you will no longer be on my toast. goodbye hotdogs...padres games will be tough. goodbye diet coke, thankfully of you i've had enough. 

and i even read somewhere that i am not supposed to lay flat on my back. i don't even like to lay flat on my back, but now that i'm not supposed to i reallllllyyyyy want to. so far so good with the sickness. i am nothing but exhausted. i do crave things, but i have always been that way. i am taking my vitamins (my dear grandmother would be thrilled...sharon and logan, this is also for you...thanks for checkin up on me). friend ashley has kindly supplied me with mama bee burts bee's belly butter to assist with the skin stretching. 

names. oh the billions of names to choose from. i had my grandmother buy me a baby name book when i was 9. no joke. any suggestions? it will take me MONTHS to make a final decision.

2 comments:

Julia said...

oh the goodbyes...how i dont miss that!
don't forget: goodbye sleep, and goodbye anytime sexy time...
BUT
hello most amazing beautiful creation ever.
thinking of you all the time!!! love
p.s i never did say goodbye to my cola (pepsi pease). josh thought when my water broke it for sure would come out as pepsicola!

Kristi Drennan said...

a little subway treat is ok no worries! I had little treats and all is well with my cute kid. you're gonna be such a cute prego mommy!