Monday, January 12, 2009

okay, so maybe i don't...

brush my hair.
 i just dont. it is such a bother and it gets all static, the brush is just not my friend. well my little friend vivien and i play beauty parlor. she does my hair which consists of a good 10 minute brush (maybe because she enjoys it, or maybe because this is how long it takes to make it smooth??) complete with about a million bows hanging from the hairs on my head. once i have "princess hair" she applies my make-up using crayons.  a few days ago, she requests to play beauty parlor so we get all situated and she starts with the brush. all i can hear behind me is this little sigh and a frustrated "arrrrrrgh! " she then continues to chew me out for not having smooth hair. she's all "NIKKI! you have to brush yous hair at yous home in the morning OKAY??" as if she cant work under these circumstances! haha where do 3 year olds get these things??? the funny thing is that the next day in the car after picking her up from preschool she asks, "nikkiiiiii you brush yous hair at yous home today????" oh goodness. thanks for checkin up on me viv. what a great kid!

1 comment:

Kristi Drennan said...

loves that I do. and also...don't brush my hair. just ask my hair dresser.