Wednesday, January 21, 2009

american apparel

along with my current decorating obsessions, i'm also being treated for the american apparel bug that has been going around. i cant help myself, that store speaks to my soul. it lures me in with its bright colors and shiny fabrics and wont let me leave without a purchase....or 5.
i bought this today.

oh how i love my new stretchy leatherish looking jacket (with a hood). so badass. haha. sweet husband says that this will certainly be one of those items of clothing that i look back on in pictures one day when we are wrinkled and regret with all of my heart. maybe he's right, but until then i fully enjoy this article of clothing.

1 comment:

Calee said...

Haha! I honestly love you. And I think you're one of the only friends I have that I can imagine wearing a shiny pleather-y jacket and still think highly of your fashion sense :)

AND I am indebted to you for your facebook info :) Haha I am SUCH A STALKER!