Wednesday, October 3, 2012

more from emmy's mouth.

all of us driving in the car and Gregory asks Emmerson
G: "hey Em, are you a boy?"
E: "no!!!!"
G: "are you a girl?"
E: "no!"
G: "well than what are you?!?!!"
E: (deeply concerned) "I'm something else! I need a hospital!!!!!"

Emmy puts her sunglasses and a massive bow on Hudson...
E: (laughing hysterically) Look mum! Huds looks ridiculous!!!

while playing with ponies on the floor....
E: "Mum, can you help me make a parade with my ponies just like disneyland?"
Me: "sure!" (and i help her set them up)
E: "Wowwwwww!!! look at that presentation!!!"

driving in the car John Mayer's song Daughters comes on
E: "Mum, you're not a daughter..."
Me: "yes i am! i'm my parents daughter!"
E: (as if I'm dumb as dirt) "Nooooo no. you're not a daughter sweetie pie. don't be silly."


E: "Mum, can it be my turn on the iPad now?"
Me: "yep, just let me finish this email..."
(i hand it to her a couple of minutes later)
E: "ohhh fanks mum! you're a really great sharer! that was a very nice girl. fank you for making me happy!!"

looking through instagram photos with Emmy...
Me: "Look Em! it's your friend...she's crying."
E: (as if she doesn't throw fits on the daily) "yeeaahhhhh...she really needs to settle down."


when she saw my new hair do...
E: "Mum!!! you got a cut!
Me: "yeah! do you like it???"
E: "yeah!!! yous hairs is just like twilight sparkle!!!!"
Me: .....


while watching Katy Perry's California Gurls video, during the part where she is lying nakie in the cotton candy clouds...
E: (in shock, even though she has seen this video countless times) "Mum, are those her BUNS!?!?!?"
Me: "yeahhhhhh, those are her buns...."
E: "she needs to put her big-girl panties on."







No comments: