Saturday, November 26, 2011

oh goodness.

last week i went to the dentist. i have avoided the dentist for 10(ish) years, and i still manage to have all of my teeth. i read somewhere that getting your teeth professionally cleaned while you're pregnant is healthy for the baby (sorry emmy, i missed that memo when i was growing you) so off i went. well, they did a real number on my pearly whites and the lady commended me for finally coming in. especially while being pregnant since it helps avoid low birth weight. timeout. i guess i should have read further into this article. allow me to remind you of this...

that's my sweet husband as a not-so-wee baby. as in 3 weeks old. as in the photographer positioned him so that his rolls were holding him up. as you can clearly see, we aren't all that concerned about low birth weight. i don't know whether to stop brushing my teeth until april, or just simply pray that this little lad takes after his sister and her perfect 7lbs15oz newborn size.

No comments: