Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december

we are officially in the christmas spirit in our little home. the tree and all the decorations are up, greg bought me a dvd that plays a fireplace on the tv with christmas music in the background, and I have it on a lot. it makes us feel warm and cozy. greg has a christmas puzzle going on the coffee table, i have been baking sugar cookies, i have been watching christmas movies, and i bought The Night Before Christmas at the bookstore yesterday and read it to Emmy this morning. i love christmas.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am in the christmas spirit too. I made an advant wreath and hung that last night, which is currently the only decoration i have up, we've been too busy to do anything else, but we have watched a couple of christmas movies already! Including the grinch who stole christmas last night!
Love it! Maybe you should post some pictures of your decorated home!

Alana Moore said...

I feel like I dont even need to write on my blog because every thing you say it looks like I copy you. So for now on ill just put "dido to Nikki's blog" haha we are a lot a like.