Monday, February 9, 2009

vivaaaa las vegas.

we are headed to vegas for valentines day. why vegas? because that is where my oh canadian friend taryn will be. she was one of my bridesmaids and we have been pals since 5th grade. i will be so glad to see her.



i am kind of stuck up when it comes to hotels. i like to stay at nice places. my husband is cheap. he likes good deals. we compromised. 5 star hotels on priceline are the best value so we both got our way. we will be staying at THEhotel, which is part of Mandalay Bay. check out our SUITE. 





our first valentines day as married people is looking quite lovely if i do say so myself.

3 comments:

Julia said...

jealous!

Ashley said...

wow...jealous doesn't even start to discribe what I am feeling!

Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Hey i was blog hopping and can I say you have the greatest header for your blog? I LOVE that picture. Your photographer is fantastic.