Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by Arica

Joys
1- lovely husband
2- a hefty bag of candy from sweet factory
3- family and wonderful friends
4- christmas music...all year round.

Fears
1- Public speaking
2- being savagely ripped apart and eaten by a school of hammerhead sharks
3- not being able to have littles.

Goals
1- Pilates
2- cooking
3- brush up on my guitar playing skills

Current Obsessions
1- gregory john
2- finding a new place to reside
3- graphic design

Random Surprising Facts
1- I had plastic surgery when i was 4. my earlobe wasnt perfect and my parents just werent cool with that.
2- I will also admit to doing cheer. dont feel bad friend arica.
3- I thoroughly enjoy old timer music. 1450am on the radio in san diego speaks to my soul.

Now I tag...ashley and julia!
love love love.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looking for a place to live?? There is always NS! ;) Miss you!

Julia said...

you have a blog, i have a blog, now we can be friends :)
i will get right on this tag...in a day or two, since i just posted this morning :) now i expect lots of comments from you!

Kristi Drennan said...

GET OUT!! When did you get a blog friend???? I didn't even know!! I'm sooo excited! loves xox